Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

July 06, 2013

Book review - Full Moon Island by Terry Yates

This review was originally written in Amazon.com where I purchased the ebook.  4.0 out of 5 stars

FULL MOON ISLAND


I originally was going to give this book 3 stars, but it got the 4th for being so intriguing that it kept me up all night so I could finish it.

The author made sure to write this book in a manner where you understand each POV. Even the animals. Without giving any spoilers I will give the pros and cons
PROS
Fast paced
Interesting characters, you find yourself rooting even for the jerks.
Just when you think inexplicable and unbelievable things are happening, some explanation is given, some.
Plot unfolds to multiple plots which include, paranormal, government conspiracy and character development.
Enough size of a book to get a good read and not feel like it's taking too long
Great price, I got this for $0.99 on Amazon, Kindle purchase.
The story reaches the lives from elderly to infant, giving you many heart stopping moments.
CONS
I'm no grammar police but there were plenty errors that couldn't be ignored, especially when you were getting to a real good part.
Considering the title of the book, the one thing that is left unexplained is the most unbelievable, the multiple moon nights. This however may be resolved later in another book.
The main POV isn't given the intelligence a Dr. may have, like common sense.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book with the last CONS item being the one that bothered me the most, but that makes a good read too. Emotions rolling.


No comments:

Post a Comment