Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

November 11, 2009

AndMore.....French Kiss my a$$

AndMore.....French Kiss my a$$


A lovely Friday night, I go home just in time to SLEEP, damn commute, I can get to china on my knees quicker then I can get to NJ on a fu_cking train and bus!

I wake to the lovely sounds of birds, confused rodents with wings due to this nature PMS weather. Some are gathering twigs for nests others are eating the twigs in preparation for their flight South, then there are the few flying South laughing at the others. Saturday morning, what will I do today?

Laundry, there's movies I rented and haven't seen, perhaps Confessions of a Shopaholic? Don't know why, I hate shopping. By the afternoon my weeklong stupor awakens and I crave a good ole fashion grilled cheese. I heat the pan, I slather the bread with butter, I toast one side, then the other. I get the white American cheese and pile it up, make sure both sides of the bread is really toasty. I sit in front of the TV with the sandwich, chocolate malt milk and the movie. AHHHHHHH what a Saturday.

I feel a bit nostalgic and blog. I feel a bit..................................nauseas; so I lay down.

Meg Ryan - my favorite part comes to life 'you make my azz twitch, you people make my azz twitch'

I never saw the afternoon, it was 3:00 am and the view from my sofa to the kitchen looked like those mirrors at the fair, squiggly and wrong. I try to get my foot to the ground but it gained 100 pounds per foot. The heat wave I felt was incredible and although I did not drink I could swear I had a hang over. I prayed for the best and ran aiming to get to the bathroom, but it was too many turns. The exorcist was childs play in comparison to my version.

7:00 am Sunday morning and finally the sprint from sofa to porcelain bowl was over..........so I thought.

I lay down and wonder.......will I see a day where I can enjoy in peace nature, laughing, bliss.........

7:15am....I hear thunder.....no......it's a trumpet......no......it's my stomach. Toxic dairy has found a new route, at this point I just stay and get acquainted with porcelain bowl..........

10:00 am - I sleep, I wake every couple of hours and sip some Ginger ale from a teaspoon. I mean is it that God and the Devil are tossing a quarter over me??????

9:45 pm Sunday - I wake to shower and go back to sleep - tomorrow is the commute.

The trip consists of dizzying effects and trying to hold down sips of Ginger Ale. Holding down the need to tell people to BATHE and praying that my next life will be better then this one.

Two days later - still sipping clear soda, attempts at soup were futile but I can finally fit into a pair of grey pants I had long given up wearing. I hate people that can eat. I hate people that can eat. Oh I said that already. 'you people STILL make my azz twitch'.

Third day - another attempt at soup, a yellow and green pea soup. I don't know why, maybe I'm just a sadist. Didn't last too long, I don't even bother complaining, I refuse to go to the company nurse again, she may just have that but/throat stopper she jokes about. Imodium AD must mean for after death because that shyt don't work.

I might as well give up the quest for food. I hate people that can eat. I hate cheese and soup and why the F does Ginger Ale say Ginger if it doesn't have any?????? You know you've fu_cked up in life when your own family can't find the time to bring you a bowl of da_mn soup!

If I see a cow I swear I would kick it! And if life isn't cruel enough the commute home isn't any better, people smell worse at the end of the day and all that running about makes all that Ginger Ale want to exit quickly.

If life ain't shyt then I've been sold the wrong manual and it came with a bad slice of cheese that just won't stop making my azz twitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment