Hello Everyone,

October 2015

I love October, not just because it is my birthday month but because the air changes, the season changes, the time changes.

It is when we must embrace the fact that the time change will have us seeing the dark sooner. A time when the trees begin to let loose the leaves, orange, brown and yellow leaves flying about.

It is the time when the ghouls and horrors are seen in decorations, shows, movies and parties.

It is the time when we say farewell to the summer heat, smile toward the cooler weather and wonder of the winter to come.

Happy October! May there be light within you to shine upon the earlier darker hours. May the ghouls and gremlins that ring the door bell make you smile and partake in trick or treat.

May you embrace the change in season knowing... it will bring us back to Spring soon enough.

I have added a tab - Whisper my words, which is a link to my site where I post stories, poems, AndMore events and the Watcher's Journal. Take a peek and enjoy.

Enjoy!

~g

October 24, 2011

DISCUSS...What price can you put on learning to become a woman that men adore ... and never want to leave?

Apparently $47.00.

This article landed in my email.  Sometimes I think it's not by accident.  Some wiseass out there likes to get my Rican up.  Of course, I read it.  The extremely long sales pitch to buy the way into becoming a woman that men adore ... and never want to leave?



I'm not spending $47.00, that's for sure.  But my curiosity will make me research what the heck this book offers costing $47 as ebook.

Let me add the guarantee that comes across as hook, line and sinker - I understand that my order is covered by an iron-clad guarantee as follows: I can put the E-book to the test for a full eight weeks. I can try out the tips, tactics and strategies on for size. I agree to give it a fair try and if the E-book is not worth at least 10 times more than I paid for it -- or if it doesn't revolutionize my love life -- or if I'm not 100% satisfied with it for any reason, I'll receive a refund of my entire purchase price of $47.  NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

Of course it made me think...ever the Watcher....

I don't want ONE man telling me, I mean people are just different, I want to hear it from different men...

WELL???? What do you adore?  What makes you not leave?

I can't speak for all women, but I know what makes me stay or leave:

Stay:
Kindness
Attention - just not the smothering kind
Appreciation
Passion
Friendship
Knowing it's going somewhere

Leave:
Redundancy
Lack of attention
Mistaking my daily life as a drama
Forgetting to be a friend
Feeling like a doormat

Check out the link to see what spurred this post:
http://www.womanmenadore.net/?hop=freezinead