Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

October 24, 2011

DISCUSS...What price can you put on learning to become a woman that men adore ... and never want to leave?

Apparently $47.00.

This article landed in my email.  Sometimes I think it's not by accident.  Some wiseass out there likes to get my Rican up.  Of course, I read it.  The extremely long sales pitch to buy the way into becoming a woman that men adore ... and never want to leave?



I'm not spending $47.00, that's for sure.  But my curiosity will make me research what the heck this book offers costing $47 as ebook.

Let me add the guarantee that comes across as hook, line and sinker - I understand that my order is covered by an iron-clad guarantee as follows: I can put the E-book to the test for a full eight weeks. I can try out the tips, tactics and strategies on for size. I agree to give it a fair try and if the E-book is not worth at least 10 times more than I paid for it -- or if it doesn't revolutionize my love life -- or if I'm not 100% satisfied with it for any reason, I'll receive a refund of my entire purchase price of $47.  NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

Of course it made me think...ever the Watcher....

I don't want ONE man telling me, I mean people are just different, I want to hear it from different men...

WELL???? What do you adore?  What makes you not leave?

I can't speak for all women, but I know what makes me stay or leave:

Stay:
Kindness
Attention - just not the smothering kind
Appreciation
Passion
Friendship
Knowing it's going somewhere

Leave:
Redundancy
Lack of attention
Mistaking my daily life as a drama
Forgetting to be a friend
Feeling like a doormat

Check out the link to see what spurred this post:
http://www.womanmenadore.net/?hop=freezinead


 

No comments:

Post a Comment