Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

October 12, 2011

My Little Book Review...The Consultant by Claude Bouchard


My Little Book Review... The Consultant

The Consultant by Claude Bouchard
 
by 
6329086
's review
Oct 12, 11  ·  edit

5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Gracey by: Twitter buzz
Recommended for: anyone that loves a fast paced, thrilling read
Read from September 28 to 30, 2011

I just love this series. Barry and McCall are just great.

Not your ordinary cop, alone and miserable doing a job. But a family man with great guts and true heart and he's paired with Chris Barry. If you haven't read Vigilante don't fret Claude Bouchard makes sure you are up to speed on who is who. But...you would be missing out by not reading it.

The Consultant puts Barry in a job that sounds right up his alley. Although retired young he still has an itch for the life he had and the side job he created for himself. Consulting seems to give him both while letting him have time with family and friends.

McCall has become good friends with Barry and the two build a great friendship, McCall none the wiser on his friends past.

As is usual for these two there is lots of action, humor and detail on their beloved country Canada. I feel as though I right there on those streets with them.

I am hooked on this series and this book (#2) just wet my appetite for more. I immediately purchased the 3rd. Claude Bouchard quite frankly will not disappoint.The Consultant




For more information on how to get a copy - 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0981279015/ref=cm_cr_mts_prod_img


OR visit the Author's site for possible sales - http://www.claudebouchardbooks.com/mybooks.htm

For updates on new books by Claude Bouchard you can follow him on Twitter @ceebee308

1 comment: