Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

October 10, 2011

Despicable they Part 5...Men Madness

Another dose of Despicable They.  This time for the MEN! After Diva Dumbness I got some slack.  Silly people, I have enough bitching for 'everyone'.


How many of these do you know?  How many do you resemble?  I have met, dated, married, loved, worked with or am related to each.  They EXIST!




General consensus - 
Men don't know any better.  I recently spoke of a hurt caused to me and how frustrating it was that the guy didn't even realize.  The response I got was 'Men are just stupid'.  Imagine my surprise when a co-worker said the same thing.  AND...he is a man!


I don't buy it!  At all! I think it is easy to just not try to think of how ones words can hurt.  Ones actions or in-actions.  Especially if you know that man was raised well.  At times you just have to admit it....you don't give a shit and you just don't bother to think before you speak.

The whole pie - 




Gotta love these men.  They want it all!  Usually think they deserve it all simply for just existing.  Charming...apologetic...serial womanizers.  Usually whether married or not they keep you as their deepest darkest secret.  Along with the other women in their lives.

Ulterior motives- 



I really despise people (men or women) with an ulterior motive.  It's lying!  Period!  Ulterior motivated men start out by pretending to be what they know you want, reel you in then stop.  Before you know it you think you're with someone that has multiple personality when in fact, you are now meeting the real person.  It's a mind fuck!  It's not just with romance either they do this to ANYONE in their lives.  Usually get along great with the charmers, since they ultimately want to be one.


Just a joke... really! I'm just kidding! (can't you take a joke!_ -



These critters like to test the waters.  They insult and/or do their best to upset you.  Once that has been accomplished and they realize your anger is worse then they thought or remembered; they add the 'Just kidding - just a joke' words.  Which basically means...'to top it all off I think your stupid enough to not know the difference'.  Usually just pathological liars with a touch of narcissism. Some will admit to it if they know they don't stand a chance with you.

Woman are just bitches - 




Bitter and immature.  That's the long and short of it.  These guys are just bitter.  Not letting go of any hurt they feel and making every women that comes along the target of their pain.  Also blames every women in existence for the pain that may have been caused by one and yet still wants a relationship...or so they think.  They try to come across as normal but really just have an ax to grind, never turn your back to them.

Shame really.  Honesty is the best policy.  You don't waste years of your life or someone else's if you are just honest.  If you have to lie then you have something in your life  you are not happy with and really... you just have to have the courage to change it.



That's it folks.  Don't know when the next Despicable They will be...but I am sure plenty enough people will get my venting mojo going to keep them coming.
 



For Despicable They - Diva Dumbness click on the below link as I wrote that one on my site:


http://www.graceycastro.com/andmore.php?SessionID=724309864e930fd32893f

No comments:

Post a Comment