Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

March 02, 2015

inspire ME: It's all about that tude... about that tude

A few weeks ago I signed off from my weekly inspireME email I would send to a select group.  After a couple of months of things gone awry, I felt that my message of.... survival, smiling through trials and tribulations, luck within misfortune was not getting across.  Instead, I was getting the feeling that sympathy and lack of positive feedback was taking place.  In addition, I needed time for self, to inspire ME!  After all, how much inspiration can I give when I lack it myself.

Well, I'm back and with a fierceness in inspiration.  This time, I shall post it on the long neglected blog I almost forgot about.

Let's get this started:

March is one of 3 months that is rough for me.  All pertaining to my father.  This March marks the 8th anniversary of his passing.  Although Spring and it's profound reminder of new beginnings is in the air, the past and the lovely memories of him, take over.  Bittersweet to say the least.

Nothing lasts forever folks, appreciate what you have while you have it.  This post will be short and sweet.  Moving forward the same format as the email Inspiration will be used.

Disappointment and misery are optional.  Redeem your time.  Don't waste valuable time fighting a senseless battle. ~Joel Osteen

When I lack inspiration the most, Joel Osteen refills it with more to spare.

Bring to me... 

Bring to me an open heart, lacking misery
take with you the song of doom
long past I am of accepting your trickery

Bring to me the laughter of many
take with you the tears in gloom
Happiness is around a plenty

Bring to me your love and care
take with you the hate in bloom
Strong is my spirit... beware - gcc 03/02/2015




No comments:

Post a Comment