Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

November 08, 2010

Bytch fest

I was called a hater.  So let me do some HATING!

Let's list the type of USELESS people there are out there:

The I'm so important I'm going to annoy you person - this person pretends that their life is so important they cut lines, push their way through, talk on the phone to staff and berate them and just when you think you had enough of them in a confined bus, their phone rings with the most annoying high pitch tone.

The I have an answer for everything person - this asswipe never lets you finish talking, with the first three words you say they are either; correcting your grammar, giving senseless advise, a history lesson or anything that can put you in a COMA.

The woe is me person - this friendless motherfucker asks you how you are.  It's a TRAP! They cut you off just to tell you about their pain, misery, love life, lack of love life, colonoscopy appointment or their dead parents tormenting way of raising kids.

The I know so much NASA should hire me person - This SOUND OFF jackass will turn any simple conversation into Einsteins' formula.  And get it wrong every fucking time.

The victim - this is the person you love to beat the crap out of.  Always starts with your sympathizing with them until you realize that they are professional victims.  This trap is a hard one.  You just don't see it coming....EVER!

The predator - this psychopath circles your life like a shark, while smiling like an alligator and smelling like an Angel.  You might as well hand over your check, life, spouse, job and heart.  They will get it anyway.

The joker - this person will turn any conversation into a joke.  Usually these people have a lot to hide, no inner humor and are just mocking you.  I can relate to this type.

The planner - HATE THESE MOTHERFUCKERS!  They plan EVERYTHING.  Oh my GOD - don't even think about swaying from the plan they will have a MELT DOWN.  These people are the ones that FUCK everyone elses schedule up.

The debater - I could just SHOOT these people like a duck hunt.  They just want to debate so they can sound like they know shit and they always DON'T.  HATES THESE MOTHERFUCKERS TOO!
If I could have a planner and a debater in a room with a clause that says anything goes, I would beat the living SHIT out of them.  Get your finger out of your ass and get a thought!!!!!

The I am a friend to everyone - gotta love these twisted assholes.  They make nice to get info, they then twist that info and share it with everyone then they blame everyone else.  Put these FUCKERS in the room too!

The show stoppers - Ok.....these people I would love to put in a room with PETA, BUT, the PETA people would have to be blinded and convinced that they will be in a room with fur wearing people.  Show Stoppers are the ones that browse and shop the Internet all day, ironically these people usually make the most money and are always broke.  They are always dressed to the NINES, they will tell you the brand name, cost, date and time of purchase as well as use a tone that screams I'M BETTER THAN YOU.  These over dressed DUMBASSES never have a clue.  Don't believe me?? Ask any one of them for a current event news bulletin.  You know what?  Just ask them who the vice president is.

Commenter's - anonymous ones - HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE THESE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!  What PUSSY would go on-line to news, blogs or anything where one could leave an anonymous comment and rant off?  Commenter's that's who.  And those are the ones that leave racist, political banter and hate filled comments.  Their IP should be tracked and someone should take their PC or laptop and SHOVE IT UP THEIR ASS!!!!

Yep, useless people.  HATE them!  Bytch fest over.................................................for tonight.

4 comments:

  1. OMG, I think I am all of these people…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't be the planner! I would just despise you for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is another type that maybe you over looked or does not bother you... but it is.. Mr\Ms one upsman... the asswipe who always feels the need to try and one up everyone else around him... you get a new car... he gets a newer bigger car... that guy... it is not that I am against people getting new and nicer things than me, for the most part I dont care, i tend to buy stuff that I like not stuff that get me accepted by society. However it is that obsessive need they have when you are describing something to respond with... yeah but mind can do this or I have done that.... maybe I can describe a time to these asswipes how I had almost died in a car crash... then, they can one up me and actually die....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they bother me alright. I just learned not to give them the time of day. As soon as they start with their one upmanship I have a standard retort. Today is my brag day, you can have Saturday!

    ReplyDelete