Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

November 16, 2010

Inspiration me...Moving along

Moving...that word can bring many images and some scarey.  That word has been in a sentence or a few each day for weeks now when I speak or write.

But what of moving along with situations?

I sat across someone that spoke with a silk tongue.  Each word laced with a sacchrine sweetness.  Before I sat across this person I had already moved along.

You see, I truly believe that there are some people in this world that are best avoided.  The ones that suck the life out of you.  The ones that speak in circles.  The ones that set traps for no reason other than personal enjoyment.

This person was all of the above.  What I have learned in my life thus far is that Karma is real and it bites you in the bum when you least expect it.  Knowing that I sat with the frame of mind that I can not change a person let alone their thoughts.  That nothing would be resolved.  That I will never get those minutes of my life back wasted listening to empty words.

Gloria Steinem said it best 'There are many people trying to meet the right person than become the right person.'

So when I move along from a person, I let them speak their empty words and hold on to none.  I shrug for I know that there are bigger issues to resolve.  I remember that those people remind me what and how not to be.

I think of a past lover that used to tell me 'Si no tiene nada bueno que dicir.....pues no diga nada'  You have nothing good to say....than say nothing.  It is with these people that learn to say nothing.

Inspiration me?  I inspire me - I inspire you to move along.  Life is too short to waste on those that are stuck in time.  Life has too many wonders left to show to allow anyone to take that joy away.

I am inspired to move along........

No comments:

Post a Comment