Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

November 30, 2010

Dear Diary...if home is where the heart is?...Tis not fair I say

If home is where the heart is, what happens when your heart is lost.

Ever the gypsy I land where my feet take me.  The landscape though different brings the same storms.  Diary why do I suffer to accept humanities atrocities?

People make promises they don't intend to keep.  Yet, the law says I can't beat the shit out of them.  Tis not fair I say.

They cram a bunch of seats in a bus, you could lick the seat in front of you without leaning forward.  People insist on reclining to the point where you could lick their forehead.  Yet, the law says I can't give them a karate chop to the throat.  Tis not fair I say.

You try to help people and they just take and take and take until there is nothing left.  Yet, the church says give more while taking a lot for themselves.  Tis not fair I say. (Had more to day but I'm already on that bus to hell).

I drive on the highway, all the way to the right, slightly above speeding limit and people insist on tailgating, high beaming as if they were royalty and you should move out of the way instead of their using the PASSING lane.  Yet, the law says I can't side swipe them into the nearest set of trees.  Tis not fair I say.

I watch as friends struggle to get a slice a bread, then watch daily as others do nothing all day for a free check.  Yet, the law says I can't take those lazy FUCKERS to the nearest shelter and lock them in there for a few days so they learn appreciation.  Tis not fair I say.

Diary...if home is where the heart is....then what happens when your heart is lost?.....Tis not fair I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment