Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

November 22, 2010

Inspiration me...Moon me

I have always appreciated the moon.  In the dark of the night it brightens enough to show you what's out there.  When full and in view it's magnificent sight soothes me.  On a long journey home it give me hope.  That frenemy hope.

You have to wait several weeks before each full moon, yet once that times passes it is there.  You get a treat once a year with a blue moon, when you see a full moon twice in a month.

In the darkest hour of your mind and heart...in the way of hope it gives you a soothing peace.

I would even say that the Moon inspires me.  Many times over.

It reminds me that even when hope betrays hope also provides, it all depends on how you look at it.

Go ahead, peek outside, look up at the lively moon tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment