Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

November 23, 2010

AndMore...I must tolerate people, I must tolerate people, I must NOT beat up people

People just make me sick.  The whiners are the worst...you just can't shut them the FUCK up.  But second in line are the passive aggressive people, PUSSIES all of them!

PICK one you are either mad and ready to do some time or your a victim bendind over for some more.  I just fucking hate it when I have to decipher those sociopaths.  For example:  The bus I ride now (don't know if it's due to the holiday) is not full.  There are plenty of seats for the people on the line and then some.  But for some reason I always get some passive aggressive motherfucker that sits next to me.  They make noises or angry eye contact because the light from the netbook screen is bothering their nap.  This isn't a hotel on wheels DUMBASS.  When I give them the 'what the FUCK are you looking at' look, they smile submissively.  YEAH YOU NOSEY DUMBASS!

Whiners - at 6:30am I don't want conversation.  SHUT THE FUCK UP!  Bring a book, laptop, MP3 player, vibrator....I don't care what but I am not on the bus to entertain you.

The askers - Man I wish I could just put my foot up the ass of these people.  They go out of their way to bother you and ask questions about shit that has SIGNS posted with answers everywhere, then they go and ask someone else when you give them the answer and point to the signs.  This goes on until the bus arrives.  They should just crawl in a box and wait to be buried - USELESS MOTHERFUCKERS!

The line cutters - these people are lucky there are laws in place to protect their sorry ass.  These are either elderly, foreigner or Americans pretending to be foreigner.  There could be a line of 30 people and they will just SQUEEZE into the line, usually irritating the first 5 people on the line.  Even though they get yelled at to the go to the end of the line, while they walk to the end they repeatedly try to cut the line.  Usually when they reach me I bare my teeth like a rabid raccoon. (Note to self, get something that will make my mouth look like it's foaming....make sure it's tasty).

Talkers - I can't BYTCH about these people enough.  On the phone for the whole 2 hour drive talking about everything under the sun and ALWAYS I mean ALWAYS these people talk about personal shit.  They could be sitting several seats ahead or behind and you can hear them like they are right next to you.  DESPISE THEM!

SNORERS - they got shit for that now.  Tape, plug or stuff your nose.  CRAP!  I don't want to hear noises that vary from someone having diarrhea to a trumpet at a parade.  I nearly DIED of a heart attack with one guy last evening that would purr for a bit then let out a ROAR of a snore.

Man, if there weren't witnesses around.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment