Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

November 09, 2010

Inspiration me...songless

"When the songs of your heart start ringing, you should gratefully listen...for the harmony is that which will bring you happiness and the melody is the voice of your true spirit." ~Author Unknown

It has been such a long time since my heart sang a tune that I can't remember the year, the season or even where I was living.  I do however remember what it felt like when my heart would sing.  I remember the bolt of electricity that would just send my body dancing to it's beat.

I remember that when I loved I sang songs of old.  When I was happy I sang tunes of the 60s.  When I was relaxed my heart whistled melody's without words.  I remember my head held high and always seeing the sky.

I always gratefully listened to my heart sing.  My spirit then was loud and full of energy.....

Now when I love I hear only the sirens of warning.  When I want to dance I haven't a tune to follow.  Numbness leaves no current to electrify me.

"Courage is fear that has said its prayers." Author Unknown

I have as of late seen a fierce courage within me that I long lost.  I have taken stands, opened doors, closed others.  I have remembered my mantras; point of no return, faith in heart - faith in life, goodness shall come.

It is not a song I hear, rather a distant drum.  But I hear it none the less.  My heart....it longs to dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment