Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

November 10, 2010

Inspiration me....a new beginning

Well...I have released tons that has been festering.  All the while preparing.  Cleaning out and within.  As I get closer to the time where great change is coming, I prepare for the inner change.

The positive begins today.  And....as I struggle to keep in front and center, I shall be writing along the way.

Mantras - I wrote 3 of them to be spoken daily and in 30 days will revisit where my inner self stands.

Just breathe - Not so much a mantra but a practice to keep myself focused.

The cards are dealt - The Queen may have mocked me but the Paige smiles his hope.

The planets aligned - If Venus won't wink, I shall take the twinkle of a star instead.

My surrounding - I would say I would surround myself with the positive, but I already have.  Like I said, I have been preparing.

"My karma ran over your dogma". ~Author Unknown  Yep, it sure did.

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~Maria Robinson quotes

Maria.....those are some warming words........

No comments:

Post a Comment