Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

July 18, 2011

Inspiration me…Mountain air….Serenity

There is nothing like Mountain air to just put me at ease.  Driving there is just the beginning…watching the landscape change.

In the last 5 weeks I have gone from near panic…despair and pain to a calmness.  It takes doing some things that I rather not do.

It takes pushing people away.  It’s hard for me to accept that it’s OK to not want to be around people.  To listen to the constant ‘did you try this…maybe it’s that’.  I can guess all by myself.

To listen to barrage of questions when you need to escape them.  To feel as though  you have to explain not having all the answers…I mean really….who does?

The trees don’t antagonize, scrutinize or judge.  They merely sway when the occasional wind passes.  The birds don’t care what you are thinking.  If you whistle it’s enough for them.

The time centering has made me focus.  I look at all the relationships around me and those that exhaust me, I allow a small measure of time if any.

I don’t argue…I simply wish the best (well except for my co-worker, arguing with him is medicinal <grin>)

I listen to the sound of nature.  It talks plainly.  It tells you that no matter what life goes on.

I heard a story of a man whose wife took in a stray cat.  The cat leaves the home occasionally and brings back prizes.  A thank you for the home and affection.  He was holding a bag with 3 dead creatures, mice and chipmunks.

Animals talk plainly.  I love you…here is a present to show you.

I have always said and for years used as my email signature the line…Life is not hard, people make it so.  I still believe that.  People just make things difficult.  Most don’t even see it.

So….until I am grounded from soul to flesh…centered from mind to spirit, I shall continue to allow small doses of humanity into my serenity.  I will allow full doses of nature in.

No comments:

Post a Comment