Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

July 20, 2011

Inspiration me…breathe

Drew Barrymore did a take on Cinderella (Ever After), there is a part where she is standing about to enter the Royal festivities and she tells herself to ‘just breathe’.

In yoga and meditation you begin the same way, you just ‘breathe’.

I suffer from Panic Attacks, going on over 3 years now.  One of things I tell myself over and over is….to just ‘breathe’.  To slow it down to a full breath…inhale…exhale.

I received a call and had to hear my son tell me that it’s official, he is US Army.  Calvary Scout. (Just breathe).  He had initially wanted MP but the post was not available (Just breathe).  I know this description since I had researched the list when he began on this venture - Cavalry Scouts work to obtain, distribute and share vital combat and battlefield information on the enemy and on combat circumstances and environmental conditions. The role originated with the United States Cavalry. (Just breathe).

I had just returned from the surgeons office.  Still no surgery appointment and to top it all off I may have to take the tests again.  (Just breathe).

I look at my life as is…I think of what I would like it to be…the distance in reaching is phenomenal (Just breathe).

He tells me that he deploys on Valentines day, but if he does well in PE than he may leave as early as September (Just breathe).

As the day came to a close and the apartment began to darken I sat and thought of nothing and no one, I just sat there and breathed.  When I reached a point where I realized much time had passed I also realized that I was calm or maybe numb.

It doesn’t matter…right now…all I can handle…. is to ‘Just Breathe’.

07/19/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment