Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

October 21, 2011

DISCUSS - Florida woman left husband and 4 kids to go to OWS

Not sure how true this is since you can't believe all you read...BUT...

Per the story she left Florida, along with her husband (the Banker) and her four kids to protest.  She is not returning.  Cuddles with a waiter on cold nights at the park.  Might I mention that she refers to her actions similar to military people that leave their family behind..........I doubt they leave saying 'I'm not going back'.

Here's the story - DISCUSS -

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/she_plans_to_stray_awhile_opuo0dDOjE39dfRDdUZ1sM

No comments:

Post a Comment