Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

October 18, 2011

Inspiration me...Knowing is better than guessing

I release the need to determine how things should be...If you are suffering in your life right now, I can guarantee that this condition is tied up with some kind of attachment to how things should be going. ~Inner Wisdom cards by Dr. Wayne Dyer

Releasing resistance...today I will simply accept.  I will relinquish the need to be in resistance to myself and my environment in any way. I will move forward in joy by accepting where I am right now. ~the language of letting go by Melody Beattie


The first card reminds me of a prayer I say almost daily and for many many years.  Lord, please help me to see things for how they are - and not how I fantasize them to be.

I am really good at getting lost in a fantasy.  Really good at hanging on to hope.  Extremely good at wishing on the best.  The thing about that is one day you realize time has passed, years even and you are still...fantasizing, hoping and wishing.  You're really not...LIVING!

The second card pretty much says how to stop fantasizing, hoping and wishing endlessly, rather believing in yourself and in something better coming along.

I read an article on the 13 ways to tell if someone is not interested.  It was shocking to see how many of the tell tale signs were in my relationships.  How I just wouldn't accept it.  Fantasy, hope and wishes were not happening either.

I am not telling anyone not to fantasize, goodness I would not want people to lose hope or stop believing in wishes.  I am saying to keep track of time, to keep track of self and not lose yourself in those three.  You may just find that many opportunities - better opportunities are just flying by.  You wouldn't want to wake up to reality when those opportunities are no more.
I rather know how someone feels than guess and be wrong.  I rather know when someone is upset or even happy with something I did, I won't guess, I fail miserably at that.  I am a Libra to the core...



Diplomatic and urbane


That's a nice list except a bit much of any can be a bad thing.  Especially romantic and idealistic.



I've learned a few things this year:
The language of letting go; silent or not
You can love from a distance
You can set measures of love and save yourself pain
People will hurt you and not even know or in some cases care
One can not control their love for someone just as much as one can not control not loving someone
I will not give up on fantasizing, hoping and wishing but I will remind myself to live in reality
Sometimes those lists in articles are actually true for some if not all



Romantic and charming
Easygoing and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable

No comments:

Post a Comment