Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

October 12, 2011

My Little Book Review....Becoming by Raine Thomas


My Little Book Review - Becoming


Reviewed on Goodreads


Becoming by Raine Thomas

by 


6329086
's review
Oct 12, 11  ·  edit

5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Gracey by: Twitter updates
Recommended for: Everyone of all ages


That this book is not my normal genre and loved it, surprises me.

Raine Thomas has taken the gift of placing a reader right smack in the middle of her story. The Estilorian trilogy is just magnificent.

Three sisters meeting for the first time at the age of eighteen is hard enough, finding out you are only half human...well that just adds a huge wrench. Each one gifted and we the readers get to meet them, bond with them and travel to another plane, their home. The Estilorian story is fast paced. You get it all! Action, romance, paranormal, human, war, and family. One of the best books of I have read in quite some time in a genre I am glad I gave not one but three (Trilogy) chances to.

I don't just suggest you get this book, get the trilogy you won't stop on one. 



For more information on Becoming and the other two books in the Trilogy:


Or visit the Authors site at http://rainethomas.com

For updates on new books from Raine Thomas follow on twitter @raine_thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment