Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

October 12, 2011

My Little Book Review...Vigilante by Claude Bouchard


My Little Book Review...Vigilante




Vigilante by Claude Bouchard
 
by 
6329086
's review 


5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Gracey by: Twitter buzz
Recommended for: anyone that loves a fast paced, thrilling read
Read from September 30 to October 04, 2011

When I first started this book I was amazed at how each page pulled me in more. Great start, intriguing middle and a shocking ending. What more can you ask of a great book.

Vigilante makes you side with him, relate and cheer him on. All of the characters come to life to make this story the grand thrill it is.

The Vigilante is a good mannered killer who just wants to clean up the streets without the red tape. McCall is the cop hot on his tail. Power, crime and justice never seemed so fascinating.

The first of a series that will get you hooked. Claude Bouchard holds back no punches - you will not be disappointed. A great read that is both well thought out and written. Bravo!Vigilante




LOVE THIS SERIES!  Mind Games #3 is another favorite, review will be posted in a few days.






http://www.claudebouchardbooks.com/mybooks.htm

Or follow on Twitter for updates on upcoming books via @ceebee308



1 comment:

  1. No matter how many times a writer reads such words, they always generate a shiver of delight. Thank you, Gracey! :)

    ReplyDelete