Well 2012 it's time to say goodbye. I can't think of a thing that I will miss of you, but I shall give a synopsis of the year you gave me:
- The start of the year left me looking for a new home, quite a task in the bitter cold.
- More cut backs for trains so commute is even longer, yay.
- Food prices went up...thanks for the diet.
- Lost my best friend...Kudos for that one.
- What was left of the family finally went their own way. Nothing like spending the rest of the year like an orphan. THANKS!
- Got a raise that allowed me to buy a whole gallon milk instead of half gallon. WOOHOO!
- An ex-worker told me to go F&*K myself because I suggested he not be so bitter on social media while looking for work. That's right 2012, another friend bit the dust. You're SWELL!
- My health is at its worst and the insurance only pays so much. Gracias, for dragging that out for the year!
- My car needs brakes and it cost more then the car. Love the way you kept my stress going!
- I have heard the phrases...'at least you have a job', 'people have it worse', it's Obama's fault about 2012 times. MAD SKILLS THERE!
- My constant companion was a stink bug that wouldn't leave my apartment, until the day after my once best friend left, he left too. I see you got JOKES!
- I spent Christmas crying more then when I was told I had cancer years ago. Now THAT takes mad SKILLS!
- I fell a total of 5 times, permanently damaging my knee and causing headaches on a daily basis. Not to mention the concrete burns to my elbow and buns which took over a week to heal. OH 2012!
- I had to hear numerous people speak of their plans for the apocalypse that never came. Yep, you ROCK!
Goodbye! Good riddance! Adios!