Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

April 18, 2013

Weather LIES

I just can't take it anymore.  You can't get the right weather report unless they are talking about it real time and even then it's a crap shoot.

64 degrees MY ASS!



They said 64 degrees so I wore a half length sleeved sweater and opened back sneakers.  I just went outside and my digits were talking 'GET THE FUCK BACK INSIDE'.  It's cold enough out there to keep your coolatta cold.

THAT'S IT


Those crackpot weather reporters need some schooling.

SCHOOLING



No more maps or craps.  Just plain ole ENGLISH.

If it's 67 but will feel like 17 then simply say:  PEOPLE HOLD ON TO YOUR TITS AND BALLS, THEY ARE GOING TO FREEZE RIGHT OFF!

I bet you every single person will dress appropriately.

80 but feels like 110?  PEOPLE DIVE INTO SOME BUTTER CAUSE YOUR ROASTING YOUR ASS OUT THERE.  MANY WILL DIE!!!!

I bet you only those that really need to go out will, the rest will stay in.

Blizzard?  Guessing when and how much?  Why?  PEOPLE SNOW IS COMING. DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH OR WHEN, AT YOUR OWN RISK!  IF YOU DIE, IT'S YOUR OWN FUCKING FAULT FOR NOT STAYING IN FOR ONE DAY!

I bet you many would stay in play Parcheesi or some other shitty game with a smile.

Rain storm?  IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM......LEARN!  IT'S GONNA COME DOWN THAT BAD.

I bet not a single soul would leave their rubber boots behind......or canoe.

It's not difficult!  If you don't know - just put it out there and let the Sheeples decide!  But don't give wrong info!!!  Now I will freeze my ass going home and wonder when the pneumonia will settle in!

Weather Lies!  I am sick and tired of weather lies!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment