Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

January 28, 2011

Latin saying.....

There is a Latin saying...No me des la indirecta!

Basically it means 'don't give me the run around'.  I hate indirectas, when people say something that is directed at you but are too cowardly to actually say it to you.

Facebook is a place for many 'indirectas'.  It leaves the person to later say 'it was not meant for you'.

Text and email are the cowardly ways of communication for indirectas too, one can then say that you got it wrong, even when it is obvious.

The young today don't understand that phrase, yet it applies to them often.  Not to say it doesn't apply to any other generation, but young adults don't understand the viral repercussions of their virtual 'indirectas', I handle those simply by un-friending them.  I mean I open facebook for many reasons, indirectas is not one of them.

The irony is that mostly you see/read a persons ignorance.  Virtually stamped for many to see.  I shake my head at the stupidity of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment