Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

January 07, 2011

Inspiration me...Passion and Purpose

For the new year I have a new deck of cards.  Although still inspirational they are a self work deck.  Healing Man Healing Woman.  The deck comes with a worksheet.  Each card has a negative and positive to a word or words.  You must decide which best describes you, whether it be positive or negative, in which case you need to work on that.

Today's card is Passion and purpose.  Fitting really since my passions have changed and they have changed with purpose.

+ I love what I do.  I feel my life has meaning and I am generally excited about my path and pursuits.
- Overall, my life seems uneventful, unimportant, dispassionate, or without any real meaning.

I don't know whether you see yourself best described in your passion and purpose as a positive or negative, but I feel I fall in both, scarily in an almost equal fashion.

But then again, I had decided at the start of winter (I do not do resolutions rather I seasonally evaluate and see where to improve things) that I would make some serious changes in my life.  Some changes are so tremendous it has affected me.  Other changes are ones that I knew I had to make but waited too long and yet other changes time took care of.

In any case, the inspiration is in knowing that a change must occur and taking the actions to do so, no matter how painful, no matter how many disagree as long as it is for the greater good.  You.

For more information on the cards as well as other decks by Dr. Antonia Martinez, please visit her site:

http://www.healingspirit.com/journal/inner-power/take-the-inner-power-challenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment