Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

December 07, 2010

AndMore...hear me roar

The body tells you when you have had enough.  When you are too ignorant to listen.

I have been on a path of finding my true self, having lost me a while back.  That woman that would roar.  Long past hope, fear, being a victim or a cause of circumstance.  Here is the warning, heed my roar.

To the ones that seek the money god and it's pot of gold.  There is no such god.  Be gone with you.
To the ones that seek to control my very spirit.  BRING IT!  I long to give an ass whoopin.
To the ones that seek to share their hypocritical ways.  FUCK YOU!  KISS MY ASS! Read it till you believe it.
To the control freaks that think they can run your lives.  Run your own it's a mess!
To the lazy motherfuckers that complain all day without an ounce of gratitude.  KARMA is knocking on your door!
To the negative people; the naysayers; the ones that in their small hearts mean you harm.  I'M BACK!  And POSITIVELY capable of proving your dumb ass will not piss on my parade.

I found me.  I have a plan and it does not entail being that person that waits on hope.  I believe in destiny and our God given right to assist in it's making.

I shed not an ounce of tear again for the ones that are listed above.  Swim to shore, spit until the flames burn out, run until the darkness fades, but rest assure on this......I am no longer the buoy, the hose or the light to your path.  I pray to no money god so don't seek it here.

For those that remember that me of long ago, hello, I have missed you, I'm back!

I may at times break, but I always find every single piece and have mastered reassembling to where there are no crack lines.

Did you hear that?  Did you hear my roar?

It may sound like a purr...........

No comments:

Post a Comment