Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

December 09, 2010

Inspiration me...I think it's time for some inspiration

I look for the meaning of life within myself...If you want to find a deeper meaning in your life, you can't find it in the opinions or the beliefs that have been handed to you.  You have to go to that place within yourself. ~Dr. W. Dyer

Enjoying life - today I will do something just for the fun of it. I will find something to do that's just for me, and I won't worry about what I "should" be doing.  I will learn how to make myself feel good and enjoy life to the fullest. ~Melody Beattie, the language of letting go

Since I really needed some inspiration I decided to pull two cards from different decks, imagine my surprise when they both touched on life and how you must live it and live it by knowing yourself.

I was on the bus this morning thinking of my childhood.  I was driving through the very town I grew up in.  No matter the change of the landscape, the old historical buildings were enough to remind me of....
Walking the main avenue no matter the weather and just enjoying the walk.
Running about in the small park, just because.
Going to the arcade (which isn't there anymore) and spending hours with Atari and PacMan.
Mostly I remembered that happiness was something I felt when I just got up, got out and breathed the air slowly while walking.  Sitting on benches always with a notebook and pen in hand, writing all that fell before my eyes.

I inspire me this...to write new material on all the pages of my web site this week.  To do so writing with all the words I want to say and no stopping to what others may not want to read.

I inspire you this...Walk the main avenue of your memory, pull one that tells you what you did that just made you 'live' and relive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment