Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

December 02, 2010

Inspiration me...change

By definition change is:
1 a : to make different in some particular : alter change the will> b : to make radically different : transform change human nature> c : to give a different position, course, or direction to
2 a : to replace with another change the subject>

There is so much I want to change; so little that I can.  I can only change me.  So when someone is negative and I can't turn it to positive, I change by not being so available to the person.

If I love and the love is not returned, I change by avoiding the person until I can see them for the uninterested person they are.

If I have to argue, explain myself or do anything that makes me feel angry or uncomfortable I am that much quicker to reach the point of no return.

I no longer and haven't for quite some time believe that you can make an impact and change someone.  You can make an impact to cause one to think, but ultimately they have to want to change for themselves.  Or you have to change your expectations or self.

People are more and more learning the skills of a Chameleon.  Adjusting their skin/selves to the immediate environment.  You just never know if you will meet the real person, I believe in most cases they don't know which is their real selves either.

To find inspiration in all of this a penpal from Ireland wrote something that really helped.

A person shall you their real self because they are proud of who they are - that is the person that matters in your life, remains and with no adjustment to their environment.  A person of value to ones life will even dare to be different to your skin/self if that is who they are. ~TVP (I could not have found or said it better).

I inspire me this - to see people for who they really are because I am after all The Watcher and observant.

I inspire you this - If but for an hour a day, be the you - you want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment