Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

February 17, 2011

Inspiration me...Inner power wisdom cards...birds

Master Key 9:2 - They say a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.  What bird is in your hand? Are you clutching it to death in fear of losing it or are you giving it the gentle support it needs to grow?

It's interesting that I get this card for two reasons.  1.  There is a comical commercial on TV about that one line phrase.  2.  I am doing exactly what the card implies.

I am not just giving gentle support for growth, but am accepting where there is no growth and letting go.  Moving on and embracing that whilst there is breath in me, there is more out there.

I clutch at nothing.  I stand with open arms and open hands allowing, accepting and growing.  I shall not lie, the process is as best painful, at worst numbing, but getting there is rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment