Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

March 02, 2011

Inspiration me...Mastery Key: 49:4

Master Key 49:4; Desire nothing. Intend everything. deck by Dr. Antonia Martinez

Sounds so simple...doesn't it?  But it isn't.  Desires creep in and linger, gnawing at your wants and realizations.  I have not given classes on intentions in about a year.  Good thing too since I lack the enthusiasm required for intending.

To make an intent is to believe heart, mind and soul that it will be.  To desire, one longs for and may doubt in receiving something.  I am on that fence, the one that clearly shows the green on one side and the dry brown grass on the either...yet...still...I linger on that fence.

I shall work on my intending everything.  I shall work on it very hard.

Are you working on intending everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment