Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

March 16, 2011

Inspiration me...the power in 'one' word.....

Every thought, every word, every deed, every inner experience is an investment. Are you living profitably or do you operate at a loss? ~Master Key 26:2; Inner Power Wisdom cards by Dr. Antonia M.


I told someone 'do you even realize how powerful a word is? Picture if you will a room full of people and one person stands on the table and screams FIRE. What do you think will happen?'

She answered...'People will run'.

That's just ONE word. All that power in one word. Knowing that - why use words that would bring the power of negativity?

Are you using positive words? Are making your life enlightened and empowered with the 'right' word/s?

No comments:

Post a Comment