Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

March 25, 2011

Inspiration me...Master Key 37:11...Change

Inspiration me...Master Key 37:11...Change is not the same as progress. ~Inner Power Wisdom cards by Dr. Antonia M.

'There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction' ~ Winston Churchill

'The ground moves but the landscape is the same' ~gracey castro

I have for the past few weeks felt a certain let down within myself I could not describe.  Many changes that were needed in my life were finally taking place.  Yet it didn't feel right.  It just feels like I am existing and having no productive part in this life.  Merely going along each day, the routine to exact I don't have to bother thinking.  What a miserable way to live!

Then I begin to write to a friend.  Writing exactly what I felt at the moment.  It hit me...No matter all the changes that were needed, happened and even those that still need to happen...there is no progress.

There is no progress to my inner growth; to my spiritual growth.  It even feels at times as though I give up one landscape of trees for another so similar, it seems as though it's the same landscape.  No progress.

The trees do not become forests, the flowers don't die but don't bloom, the stream is heard but no seen.  No progress!

I have looked forward to change for so long, I did not plan for the thereafter.  What happens after the change?  Why didn't I plan the direction to head when I knew I would be changing paths?

I ground my inner core and look toward progress as I accept changes.

Do you need changes in your life?  Did you plan on the progress thereafter?  On your map of life, did you highlight the directions you need to take?

It is great to know that change is good, it is greater to know why it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment