Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

March 09, 2011

Inspiration me...Mastery Key 14:1

Mastery Key 14:1 - You must watch the words  you use and the hidden messages lodged between them. Think not only of what you want to say but also why you want to say it.

Often we say things without thinking.  Boy am I truly guilty of that and usually on a daily basis.  Being blunt definitely has its costs.  Yet, I rather be blunt then hypocritical.  I just have to 'master' the 'key' words that will keep me honest and not so brutal.  One thing I am not is a person that speaks with hidden messages.  I speak clear.  I wish more people did so as well.  Sometimes a simple conversation can seem like an egg hunt.

I remember an old boyfriend that would always say 'Si no tienes nada bueno que dicir, pues diga nada'.  If you have nothing good to say...then say nothing.  Words to live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment