Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

March 14, 2011

Inspiration me...Inner Wisdom cards

I am patient and loving with my fearful thoughts. Be patient and loving with every fearful thought. Practice observing your fears as a witness, and you'll see them dissolve. ~Inner Wisdom Cards by Wayne Dyer

Most interesting that I picked this card today.  Last night about a couple of hours after falling asleep, I woke to a feeling of deep dread immediately followed by intense fear.  I did not remember a nightmare, just a feeling of fear.  I was so hot I struggled for air and opened the window.  I sat for a while just taking deep breaths.  Finally, I remembered something I had learned the day before.  In a meditation* class the instructor spoke of feeling each limb throughout the body.  To say to yourself... relax.  To get to that state of mind where you are one with your environment.

The mantra 'relax, relax, relax' soothed me.  I soon found myself laying down again and not thinking of the dread or fear.  I went to sleep having no dreams - no nightmares just a restful sleep.

I found myself patient with fear.  Loving with self.  I saw it dissolve and witnessed it's weakness.

Are you patient and loving with your fearful thoughts?  Does dread and fear control your emotions?

Try telling yourself; to your deepest self; to relax.

*Meditation techniques from:  Transformation, Meditation & DreamWork Circle by Dr. Antonia M.  for details:  http://www.meetup.com/innerlife/events/16398134/?a=ce1o_grp&rv=ce1o


No comments:

Post a Comment