Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

March 04, 2011

Inspiration me...Master Key 7:4...Worry not

Master Key 7:4...Worry not about who you used to be or who you have always been. Fill that space instead with excitement about who you are becoming.  ~Inner Power Wisdom Cards by Dr. Antonina M.

Interesting to pull that card.  I was just speaking of that last night.  About how I need to stop letting the emotions, negativity and issues of others dictate who I should be.  That I had practiced and taught a level of positiveness that I need to get back to.  Then I pull that card, an affirmation.

Reminds me of something someone once told me. 'becoming like your peers makes you more of a detail lost in landscape, than the person you were meant to be.'  Oh wait, the person who said that was me.  To a young teenager who was vastly becoming like the hostile peers she was spending time with.

It would do me good to remember my own analogies.  It would do me well indeed.....

Are you lost in the details of landscape?  Or are you part of the story that unfolds in the view of master piece painting?  Better yet.....are you the artist?

No comments:

Post a Comment