Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

March 11, 2011

Inspiration me...Master Key 52:3

First off, to all effected in the lastest quakes and tsunami, my prayers to you.

Master Key 52:3 - You cannot change the past, but you can evolve the way you respond to it presently.
Master Key 52:4 - Do not be your history. Be your potential instead. ~ Inner Power Wisdom cards by Dr. Antonia M.

I have as of late talked about just that.  The past, letting go, allowing change to happen, not allowing the actions of others predict who you are (especially when the past has made you try to predict what someone else will say or do).

Dare to be different.  Dare to believe that others can change for the better.  Dare to believe that you can change for the better.  Dare to remember your history for the lesson it was and not the rewind you allow it to be. Dare to MAKE a situation that has repeated have a different outcome.

Stand tall and take charge!  I...can...evolve...  I...have...potential!

I know I'm chanting it!

No comments:

Post a Comment