Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

February 14, 2011

Inspiration me...today I will...Inner wisdoms

today I will...(trusting in life) - trust that the events occurring in my life are not random. My experiences aren't mistakes, and the Universe, my Higher Power, and life are not picking on me. I'm going through exactly what I need to go through to learn something valuable--something that will prepare me for the joy and love I'm seeking. ~language of letting go - Melody Beattie

I am a worthwhile Human Being - You are always a valuable worthwhile Human Being - not because anybody else says so, not because you're making lots of money -- but because you decide to know it. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

It has taken many years to understand the logic behind trusting life.  To know that no matter the horrors, trials and error to get to where I need to be.  A true preparation that can only come from knowledge and experience.  I guess a way to appreciate and not take for granted the treasures that await you.

I see two kinds of people daily, the Divas and the Low Esteemed.  Rarely do I see the in between, the ones that are confident in who they are, the ones that know they are valuable worthwhile Human Beings.  It is so easy for people to be so negative, to point out flaws and to churn the gossip mill.  The true strength in character is when you point out the positive, the characters brilliance and keep from speaking ill.

Because we each should know how much a treasure we are and how to trust life.

'How do you plaaaan life?' from the movie My Life in Ruins.

Most times when people ask how I am doing, I say fine.  But I mean F.I.N.E. (Fucked up. Insecure. Neurotic and Emotional)
BUT....I know I am that much closer to answering fine...as in the word and not the acronym.

No comments:

Post a Comment