Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

February 10, 2011

Inspiration me.....today I will.....achieving clarity in my relationship

today I will...remember that even the best relationships have low points. If the low point is the norm in my current relationship, I may have to consider if I want it to continue. If the low point is temporary, I will practice understanding. I know that I will achieve clarity and make the right decision.

Sometimes a gypsy with a glass table from a stone that when you look into it, you fall into an abyss of purple wonder, is what you need to realize.......you need to get the F out of some relationships.

A couple of years ago Oprah Winfrey had a segment on Energy Vampires, those that literally suck the energy out of you.  Get them the F out.

The ones that linger only to see what they can get from you.  Get them the F out.

The ones that can't make up their mind where you fall in their lives.  Get them the F out.

The ones that see you as a dollar sign.  Smack the shit out of them, THEN, get them the F out.

The ones that use love, trust and caring.  Get them the F out.

Then - take a moment - look at that cleaned out closet and imagine all the wonderful new people you will have.  Then - achieve clarity and make the right decision; knowing people who don't have your best interest at heart, won't stop you or create such negativity that stops you.

Get them the F out and 'achieve'.

No comments:

Post a Comment