Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

May 24, 2011

Inspiration me...Appreciate

It's one of those weeks let alone one of those days where inspiration is needed most....

I appreciate all that I am and all that I have. Stop focusing on what you do not have, and shift  your consciousness to an appreciation for all that you are and all that you do have. ~ Inner Wisdom Cards by Wayne Dyer

Gratitude is the least of the virtues, but ingratitude is the worst of vices. ~Thomas Fuller


Sometimes appreciating is best when you have the least.  You can either feel sorry for  yourself or stand tall, be grateful for life and all you have left and move on.  Let go of the pity party and plan the fiesta!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment