Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

May 19, 2011

AndMore...Bitch Slapping Festival

People who bite the hand that feeds them usually lick the boot that kicks them. ~Eric Hoffer

That quote just lingers in my mind.  I see a lot of 'biters' day in and day out.  Some are:

nibblers, they nibble away showing that it really doesn't hurt...when in actuality the part is numb.
chewers, these people just stare at you while chewing away at your core (small inner grin intact).
chompers, greedy breed these biters.  They just take a chunk off and always when you are not looking, these people are also runners.
tear apart, these psycho's just grab and tear with a vengeful bite at any one at any time.  They also look regretful once they clean up their faces.
kiss-rippers, these are the charmers, they lean in for a kiss and take a good bite, they also have the gift of making it seem as though it was YOUR fault.

No matter the biter, you the prey must know one thing. BITCH SLAPPING!  Whether it's a verbal 'Yeah Baby, I see the lips form a kiss but I saw the last victim, MOVE ON' or
'Oh man, you got me this time BUT...watch my ASS as I walk out' or
Just a good old fashion actual and physical BITCH SLAP.

The time to be a victim is never!  Pick up your petticoat with one hand and start slapping with the other.  In most cases a verbal will do just fine since biters usually think you will always let them feast.  Arrogant fu_ckers!

And if any of the above does not tell you something then lets try this...the quote...end of quote...
'usually lick the boot that kicks them'  You wanna be a boot licker????

Didn't think so!  Gargle and strengthen the vocals.  Use stress balls and strengthen the hand because a bitch slapping fest is better then a boot licking party of two.

No comments:

Post a Comment