Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

May 09, 2011

Inspiration me...when to let go...revoking

'You don't have to make a decision today' ~ (Catherine) Biting Back by Claudia Cunningham

'.....instead of using the whip on myself for not being able to make my decision on a dime, I tried to relax and pay attention to what was happening in my everyday life.' ~ Biting Back Claudia Cunningham

'If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.' ~-Marcus Aurelius Antoninus

How many years does it take to finally say enough!  To say, I will not let you take advantage! To say, I don't want this anymore!

It takes as many as it will for your heart and mind to agree.  Sad but true.

It always leads me back to my cousin and our trip several years ago to Rhode Island.  Where she explained the Point of no Return and how I mastered that approach.  To take and take until something inside shuts down, I walk away and that is that.  Sometimes when I can't either make a decision or my heart is to wrapped up to allow me to make a decision, this is the only route I know.  Most times, it just happens and it is always unplanned.  In the back of my mind I am preparing myself on how to tell the someone or someones - ENOUGH!, yet I don't and something inside just......stops.....

It was interesting to see something similar in this book. -  'In fact, once we've come that far, I'm not even sure there's any turning back----and that's also a good thing.' Biting Back by Claudia Cunningham

I have since reading this book, slayed some vampires, pushed some back, drawn lines and boundaries for others.  Yet...there are 3 that remain.  I can't decide and at least in one case the inevitable holds true, that vampire will need serious slaying.  Thus far, I regain my energy.  And.....you CAN regain your energy.

Thus far, I see clearer, it is happiness, sadness, preparing and confusion, but... nonetheless clearer.

I find myself in situations that are either the same or worse, but I see them as the situations that they are and arm myself.  Now that...is...progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment