Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

June 07, 2012

AndMore...Pipe Down, D cup, The Damn Russian Oh my

Pipe down - for those of you that follow me on FB, you know I have an issue with this.  I mean, every time someone says that it makes no sense.  Just say - SHUT UP!


But this time, I say it in the literal sense.  Let's begin with the alarm this morning.

It went off... damn thing!  I got up and shortly realized the faucets were not working. I grabbed the last bottle of water to brush my teeth.  I attempted the water again and it worked.  I looked in the mirror and decided I have been feeling quite low as of late.  A quick 5 minute facial mask is in order.  I found an avocado mask tube that I had not used yet.

Avocado THIS!
At work a co-worker and I have been having a debate, which is better California or Florida avocado.  I say it's a preference, I like the taste of the larger, prettier avocado.  He is the Haas fan and wants to impose that on everyone.


I layered the mask on - THICK.  I walked to the kitchen (short walk from bathroom) and began to make coffee............no water.  I tried the bathroom faucet...no water.  I tried to shower.....no water. I waited and tried every 5 minutes.  I would be late for work so I just text the landlord.  -No water-need water-fix pipe-late 4 work-NO WATER!


I thought I had some time before he showed up, he is NEVER in the building.  But a few seconds later there was a knock on the door.  I ran to the bedroom without turning on the light and grabbed the first thing I felt in the tote that holds all that is house and sleep wear.  I put on the robe and ran down the stairs.  I opened the door.............................................waited..................................he was still laughing.

His view
I could find a headband so I used a fabric belt from one of the house sweaters.  The long remaining fabric hanging and swinging about my thighs.
The robe I selected was a bright orange with green pacifiers, a sick gift that I actually wear when I know (?) no one will see.
Flip flops


I couldn't stand the obvious hilarity he was having at my expense.  'JUST FIX IT'.  We went upstairs.  He went straight to the bathroom.  Now, I live in an attic apartment, 1 bedroom, it is tiny, the bathroom is a work of art on how they got it in there.  So I have to put my towel, clothes or what have you on the toilet or sink.  I put the clothes I was to wear when I took a shower on the toilet seat cover.  He picked it up to hand it to me when the towel toppled over and there spilled the towel and my bra.  The darn thing just popped right up as if screaming 'THAT'S RIGHT BABY D-CUP'.


I snatched the clothes turned without looking at him and sat on the sofa........ wishing instant death would take me.

Let me tell you something about face mask, it was not created to remain on the face long.  It actually hurts.  I couldn't smile without my cheeks and chin hurting, my neck felt as though something was slowly strangling me.


I went to check up on him and he turned and.........................wait for it...............................you ready................................LAUGHED.
 

I went back to the living room, mentally cursing him and my life as much as possible.


I heard his voice and realized he was talking to someone in his language while laughing through the words.  He was on the cell.  Word was getting out.

It took about an hour and a half before it was fixed.  His cheesy grin in place, he said (I guess he said since I barely understand him), 'it's fixed'.


I walked him out, even though he is very tall, I was able to make his shoulders shaking from laughter from behind.  I had to fight the urge to push him down the stairs.  At the bottom he turned.....cheesy grin in place, I just shut the door on it.  Damn Russian!

For years people have been saying....things will get better.  I have something very important to say to all those people.


SHUT UP!





No comments:

Post a Comment