Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

September 20, 2010

being true to myself

These damn cards and their ability to hit the mark!

today I will...honor, cherish, and love myself. When I get confused about what to do, I just have to remember that I need to be true to myself. I will break free of the hold that others---and their expectations---have on me.  ~melody beattie

I guess that will be theme for a while, being true to myself.  I am a firm believer that one must be truthful with oneself or they can't be truthful to others.  It is much easier to close things out of the mind, to pretend, to live in a fantasy, to lie to yourself.  But in the end, the truth will slap you in the face and you will still have to deal with it.  Truth, that force that will not remain concealed.

Hello
It's been a while since we met
hiding from one another
yet knowing one another is there

I walk toward you, humbly
head down, pride gone, step by step
I see you walk in the same manner

It's been a while since we met
You are I, I am you, we surely
can no longer separate

2010©Gracey Castro

No comments:

Post a Comment