Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

September 24, 2010

Inspiration me....allowing things to happen

today I will...let things happen without worrying about the significance of each event. I will trust that this will bring about my growth faster than running around with a microscope. I will have faith that my lessons will reveal themselves in their own time.  ~melody beattie

It is just so hard to let things happen.  Even harder to think you can change things that are either meant to be or not meant to be.  I always remember my ex-mother in-law saying something in Spanish.  That I always wanted to fight the inevitable and that I actually expected to win.  I guess that is true...I know that is true.

To be hopeful is dangerous.  You end up hoping and hoping only to find out - the inevitable shall win.

Law of Attraction/The Secret/Manifesting says; believe whole heartily and it shall be.  What they don't tell you is that it will be only if it is meant to be.  So in essence, are you really controlling your destiny?

Do we just give up and live a life of routine?  Ho Humming along and just elating over moments when you actually get something you've wanted?

I just don't know.....this endless quest of finding answers to questions can be so tiring.  I do know this...if Hope was a friend, she would be a friend I would steer clear from right now.

Strokes or hope
How I landed in this ocean I don't know
at a distance, 120 strokes...land
Tired and feeling defeated - I float

Do I swim? Do I stay and hope?
Do the predators arrive? Do I escape?
Tired and defeated - I remain

In a short while exhaustion will take over
120 strokes will seem like thousands
Do I begin to take those strokes or stay and hope?

I swim...120 strokes
no predators, no hope
Dry land and tired arms...a beginning to an end.

2010©Gracey Castro

No comments:

Post a Comment