Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

July 14, 2013

Cheaters...What shall we do with them?


Cheaters, they have a certain look that if you pay attention you can spot from a distance.  The look of a predator.

I'm going to use the H word.  I HATE cheaters.  I find them loathsome.  Let's break it down, ok?

Although I will use actual stories and statements, I will for obvious reasons not use real names, but I will make the names interesting....because I am special that way.

oh yeah she believes me im transparent - Cheating Cham

The Chameleon
Being single has it's wonderful moments, but it also has it's downfalls.  One being you are the constant target of cheaters.  If you are divorced, you are the Prime target of cheaters.

For years on a weekday basis I would run in to The Chameleon.  This guy would without prompting complain about his wife.  Sing the woe is me song whether you want to hear it or not.  After my attempts of 'I don't give it shit' answers failed, I had to be blunt.  I had to tell the Chameleon that no matter how many times his skin adjusts to the atmosphere, his cheating spots are clear.  If you are so unhappy LEAVE.  Cheating is never an option.  Also... your insults to me tells me even more of your lack of character.  You see, the moment you believed you would stand a chance to cheat with me, you insulted me.  My intelligence, my integrity and you insult my right to not be treated that way.

He got the hint and began singing to someone else.  Same song.

I was married to a cheater, I can tell you that the marriage could be just fine and a cheater will cheat.  You can provide all the sex you want and a cheater will cheat.  The greatest of cheaters don't even bother to deny it.

The Chameleon types are charmers.  They go for the sympathy all the while having alligator teeth.


The Cheetah
I was flat out shocked when I found myself getting a ride home and hearing someone give the woe is me song.  Not the 'she so bad she makes sing a sad song' song.  But the 'she's so great and sweet I can't hurt her' song.  The 'we just don't have sex, we are more like friends' song.  Pathetic!  For the ones singing it and the ones falling for it.  The Cheetah, went on and on.  I was silent, more concerned that I got home.  I kept fuming inside, what the hell made this jackass think I would have anything to do with a married person or let alone him, whether married or alone?  When I was in front of my place I felt comfortable letting him know my song 'there ain't no good reason for cheating' song.  The 'I hate cheaters and think they should suffer' song.  Cheetahs like their animal counterpart don't have long term mates, they find a female dry/wet hump her and move on.  These are the worst of the cheaters.  They believe they have a right to cheat and they usually have the worst opinion of women.  Loathsome creatures.

The retired cheaters are just sickening.  They are usually divorced and usually because of their cheating ways.  They look at women like steak and assume that their having an interest is all it takes.  Even though they may be single, their cheating heart remains.  Nothing about them is real.  Except maybe controlling and manipulating someone else.  They have the traits of the Elephant Seal.  The Elephant Seal has a hard time with no, unless you are outright rude, their ego doesn't understand rejection.

Oh the list could go on.  But that is not the point, the point is in the act.


Why do I hate cheaters?  Because they rank with liars and thieves.

A cheater must lie.  Either to the person they are cheating with, the spouse or both.
A cheater steals the trust of their spouse.  The trust of the one they are cheating on.  If they have kids, the trust of their children.

Yep, liars and thieves.  A married couple share bank accounts.  Every time a cheater pays for their time out with someone else, they steal the family money.  They lie to cover it.

They risk their spouses well being with the potential of STD or a crazy person that could turn on them out of lust or obsession.


But what I hate about cheaters is the fact that when they try to cheat they insult the person they are aiming for.  They set their eyes on someone and pretty much decided that the person is stupid enough to fall for the lies.  They insult people merely by assuming they can have them.


I had a rough debate with someone over a politician that cheated.  She believed that it shouldn't matter what they do in their personal lives.  I disagree, if they can do that to a person they know and supposedly love... imagine the dangers and deception they would do to strangers, called the people.  It matters.  It's lying, cheating, stealing and destruction of their spouses, trust and self esteem.


Cheaters...What shall we do with them?  Since I haven't the answer, I basically avoid them at all cost.




No comments:

Post a Comment