Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

July 27, 2013

My Little Book Review.....To Katie With Love by Erica Lucke Dean



How Erica Lucke Dean managed to get wit, mystery, romance, gut splitting laughter and toe curling moments into one book is beyond me. But... she managed it. Katie is fun loving and a character one is easy to relate to. Cooper Maxwell is just one mysterious surprise after another. I am sure most can relate to the co-workers she has and even to the overbearing aloof mother. Even when you think you know where the plot is going...there is a twist and a turn and you find you were wrong.

I loved this book, the characters the story and most of all the surprise ending. I hope to see more from this author and I hope to see it soon.  I most especially liked and appreciated how the characters are written and how they unfold where you get to know them and even laugh with them.

What's it all about?  Well I can't tell you all I can however tell you the basics.

Katie James is a woman with a reading problem.  The problem being that it is all she has and does in personal life.  By day she works at a bank and by night she is dreaming of the men in her books.  That is until her co-workers take her out for her birthday and there her life begins to change.

Oh but it's not the usual romance of being swept off your feet, oh no, not Katie.  Things are not that easy.  

Add the mixture of a handsome client, nosy co-workers, nerve racking mother, margaritas, karaoke, guns and clumsiness to boot... you get Katie's life thereafter.

After spending a few months reading horror and paranormal books, this was not only a refreshing change but a respite for me during a very hectic, stressful and horrible week.  To Katie With Love became therapy, a way to escape and remember things like romance, fun, laughter, hope, mystery and good old fashion love.

Don't let the summer end without getting your copy of this book.  Here's how:
http://www.amazon.com/To-Katie-With-Love-ebook/dp/B00CIY2A40/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Check out the Authors page, she's quite a write online too:
http://ericaluckedean.com/

Five stars!  Five neon gold stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment