Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

April 05, 2011

Inspiration me... from anywhere you can get it

Last night was a long night.  It felt hot as hell and I kept hearing sounds in my sleep.  Finally at 4:27 am; I woke and nearly cried out of frustration that I could not get back to sleep.  A consistent scraping sound as light as I could hear it seemed to boom into my ears. 'What the heck is wrong with me?'  Probably the cat from next door.  Probably from outside.  I felt as though it were not close but it sounded like it were coming from a paging system.  I had to get up early to get to work and of all nights, this is the one where sleep escaped me.

The alarm went off and I woke...feeling as though I knew something but had no clue what.  A drive I had not felt in a while set my pace.

When I got to work I felt as though I needed more then one card, one page or one quote.  I pulled them all out....

Master Key 42 - Be not afraid to want what you want. And be not afraid to have it. ~Inner Power Wisdom by Dr. Antonia M.

Accepting change - today I will be open to the process of change. I will trust my Higher Power and believe that the place where I'll be dropped off is better than the place where I was picked up. I know that change is necessary to take me wherever I need to go. ~The language of letting go by Melody Beattie

'I look for the meaning of life within myself. - If you want to find a deeper meaning in your life, you can't find it in the opinions of the beliefs that have been handed to you. You have to go to that place within yourself.' ~Inner wisdom cards by Dr. Wayne Dyer

'This is my life, and my choice about how to live it.' ~ Biting Back by Claudia Cunningham

It hit me like a ton of bricks.  I know what kept me tossing and turning, awake and frustrated.  I had just spent a weekend Upstate.  The zen of all zens for me.  I woke in a different atmosphere, heck...different state.  I came back and as I drove I felt as I did when I was driving there.  I am at other people's home, I want my own.  I want to lay on a bed that is mine.  Wake to the sounds that is me. 

I felt more displaced, confused and without a purpose.  And I felt it in my sleep.  In all the grounding I managed for myself, it made clear that it was time.  Time to make clear to self of my purpose and follow through, no matter what.

I reach for a card, it rings close, pick another, closer, pick another closer, I grab the book and I can't deny that yet again...it rings close.  Affirmation after affirmation.  Blessed be!

I am not afraid to want and have. I am not afraid to have it. I believe in myself and so understand self is talking to me loud and clear, it is time to listen. After all, it is my life and like happiness, it is only I... that can live it, have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment