Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

April 12, 2011

Inspiration me...dreary day; double dip

What a dreary day.  So much so that I needed to pull two cards for a pick me up.

Let intuition and inner wisdom shine through, and you will not have to rely upon the glitter of gold to light your way.  ~Master Key 2:4 Inner Power Wisdom by Dr. Antonia M.

To find love, demonstrate it. Be the love of your own life, and you will never want for companionship.  ~Master Key 30:3 Inner Power Wisdom by Dr. Antonia M.

Intuition - I have spoken and written much of it.  An international pen-pal and I have been on months long written conversation of it.

'I have a feeling.'  'I had a vision.'  'I had this dream.'  When you don't listen to your intuition it will try to get through one way or another until you either pay attention or completely ignore and get caught unaware.

Scientifically the research is still that there are 4 types of intuition:
  1. Clairvoyant - ability to 'see'
  2. Clairaudient - ability to 'hear'
  3. Clairkinetic - ability to 'feel'
  4. Clairsentient - ability to 'know'
It still boils down to one thing.  Are you watching, listening, sensing or thinking?  It's not a 'gift'.  We all have it.  It's just that some of us pay closer attention, are more in-tuned or have less chaos in our minds.

The gift is not having intuition, it is in paying attention to it.

Loving  yourself takes knowing and accepting yourself.  In taking the good and improving the bad and saying 'what the heck' to all else.  When you get to this point of self knowing, self love, your intuition is like your own crystal ball.

Inspire to love yourself in a healthy manner.  Inspire to fine tune your intuition.

No comments:

Post a Comment