Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

April 03, 2011

Inspiration me...Enlightenment

'The moment of enlightenment contains some of the dazzling characteristics of transfiguration, but the difference is that anyone can do it.' ~One moment meditation by martin boroson

'There are more ways to die than our hearts stopping on us, you know. There's living death too---a way of moving through our days that may seem like living, but its not in service to ourselves. ~Biting Back by Claudia Cunningham

'A person starts to live when he can live outside himself.' ~ Albert Einstein

I have been on emotional journeys that have left me...enlightened.  Even through the years of pain and numbness I would eventually see the lesson that needed to be learned.  How would I learn while just existing.  Each day is like a book of two pages.  Get up, go to work, do the commute again, watch a show, talk myself through getting ready to sleep and start that mundane existence.  On rare occasion a third page appears, but the reality is that the third page is the exception and not the rule.

It's a death I tell you.  To just exist.  To have no purpose.  Worse yet, a suicide to just go along with it.  I'm not a quitter.  Hell....I'm a down right rebel!  And I rebel this mere existence.

I sit while staring at the view of serenity.  The realization that this view I have learned to call my Zen will not be a view available for much longer.  However sad that realization is -- it invigorates me!  It is time to change the inner landscape as well as the outer.

Death you FIEND in whatever form you show - I tell you to BE GONE!  I've got some living to do, so get the hell out of my way.

Depression can kiss my ass.  Doubt can take a turn.  Negativity can just take a jet out.  I've got plans and I'm getting to it.

Are you just existing? Still?  Do you understand enlightenment starts from within?  Are you the walking dead?  Or...are you bending over slapping your butt while planning which direction to take next?

No comments:

Post a Comment