Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

April 15, 2011

Inspiration me...today i will.....getting calm

today I will stop searching for happiness outside of myself.  If I'm in a frenzied state, I'll get calm, get back on track, and remember that the key to happiness is inside me.  Often, after I've become peaceful and accepting, what I want comes to me with ease. ~Language of letting go by Melody Beattie

'A lot changes when you stop medicating your pain in the same old way you always have.' ~ Biting Back by Claudia Cunningham

'thoughts can be felt' Energy - although invisible to the naked eye, energy may be perceived and felt. ~ 365 ways to live the law of attraction by Meera Lester

It's amazing, I started a journey a over year ago to find out why the people around me are the way they are.  Why I attract the same behavior.  The lesson so far has been that I can not learn their behavior because it is not consistent or it is hidden behind a facade.  What I have learned instead is me.  The key word is attract.

When I feel pain or troubled it is not a normal reaction to me to speak of it.  Rather...I retreat, allow my own thoughts to unfold or write.  In the past few years I have tried the talk, vent, speak until blue in the face method and still felt the same.  Talking does not help me.  Thinking does.  I am a fairly intelligent woman that has survived many of life's obstacles, not by talking....but....by thinking, rethinking, accepting, letting go and in most cases just praying and believing in that prayer.

Full circle I have come.  I know this place now.  I know me.  Not the me others try to make - the real me.  Strong and decisive.  A lot does change when you stop reacting the same.  A lot changes more when  you remove anger and resentment.

Someone once asked me how I knew the feelings or lack of from another.  That answer is simple, if you take ego out of the equation, take paranoia out as well, if you remove all the obstacles you - yourself place; your instincts are like a beacon.  You will sense, see and know what another is feeling; more so if  you have witnessed a variation of their emotions before.  Knowing is not enough...what you do with that knowledge is the test of time. 

Do you accept the negativity, anger or abuse?  Do you make excuses for anothers actions?  Do you allow yourself to be a dormat?  Do you become someone else's joy for the scraps they give in return?  Or...do you see the reality and make no fantasy of it.  Do you take a stand for yourself?  Do you even realize that only you can make you happy?  I realize.  I realize and now work at making it so.

The key to happiness 'is' inside of me.  Where is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment