Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

June 28, 2011

AndMore…tell me something you actually mean…

Well, I do! This is one of those typical conversations where we're all open and sharing our innermost thoughts and it's all bullshit and a lie and it doesn't cost *you* anything! ~ from Joe versus the volcano

Bull shitter on train – woman #1 – ‘I told him he can either do it my way or leave.’ (Enter arrogant head movement here)

woman #2 - ‘Did he do it’. (Eager look in her eyes)

woman #1 - ‘You better believe he did it’. (conversation changes until next stop where woman #2 gets off).

woman #1 – makes a call once there is service ‘Honey, I’m sorry, please call me back’.

Bull shitter on subway - ‘Can you spare some change so I can get a sandwich? I haven’t eaten in days.’ (Wearing new $200 sneakers, iPod out of pocket, iPhone in front shirt pocket, clean shaven, hint of cologne…..nuff said).

Bull shitter on TV – Pick a channel

Bull shitter on news – Pick a politician

Bull shitter at the bank - ‘If you open an account you get free checking.’ Me: ‘But what about all these fees?’ (Showing print out from their site) Bank bull shitter (BBS) ‘They probably didn’t update the site.’ Me: ‘But you should know what’s on their site.’ BBS: ‘I’m sorry, did you need the teller?’

I finally understand why there is so much bull shit and bull shitters, it’s free.  Doesn’t cost a thing except someone’s time.  Someone’s hope.  Someone’s trust.

Rarely do you find someone telling you something they actually mean.

Joe is right…’…It’s one of those typical conversations.’

No comments:

Post a Comment