Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

October 29, 2010

Inspiration me - inspiration you - How about getting the blood started for the weekend

"Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship." ~ Sharon Stone
"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time." ~ Robin Williams
 "It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married." ~ George Burns
 "The tragedy of sexual intercourse is the perpetual virginity of the soul." ~William B. Yeats

"No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens." ~Abraham Lincoln

We live in a world where Politically Correctness keeps people from communicating; where you can be classified as bitter, smothering, a nag, insensitive, typical male, typical female, etc. You rarely hear someone say...He is loving and kind, she is caring and passionate....... Shame really, it would be such a pleasant world if we could just be.

I think couples ought to carry signs and protest 'Fuck in peace' 'I love that she cries' 'I love that he loves' 'Find your G-Spot' 'Find Mine'

But no, we just walk around being careful not to offend everyone we are near to. We fester and not speak what needs to be spoken. We don't communicate on the most basic needs then why does it surprise us when we don't communicate on the harder topics..... ~g

Blood boiling...

Whisper in my ear, let the warmth reach
Stroke my hair, let it's softness teach
Touch me here - then right there
I promise....it is all really fair
Rub against me, let's make fire
No hushes...scream your desire
2010©Gracey Castro


No comments:

Post a Comment